This looks delicious! I am pretty sure anything that comes out of Mariah Rutter’s kitchen is going to be amazing!
When I was a kid, one of my favorite candies was the Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme Bar! For those of you that have had one before, you know what I’m talkin’ ’bout! I have not had one in years (since I started eating Paleo) and saw one in the store the other day and thought… “I bet there’s a way to make a healthy version of that bar.” Then a couple nights later, voila! I did it! I made a healthy version of one of my favorite candy bars!
So here’s what I used:
- 1/4 Cup coconut oil
- 3 Scoops vanilla Muscle Gain powder )
- 3 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 Tsp pure vanilla extract
- “Enjoy Life” Chocolate Morsels
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir until it is almost a paste. (If you use too much coconut oil it’ll be watery and you’ll have to stir more) – See…
View original post 131 more words