This looks amazing!!!
This is one of our FAVORITE recipes not just because it’s EASY to make, but because it also tastes DELICIOUS!!! We saw a similar recipe at Elana’s Pantry for “Peach Crisp.” So because we LOVE blueberries we modified it and added an extra layer of dough on the bottom! Once you try this amazing recipe you’re going to want to buy stock in blueberries – IT’S THAT GOOD! The cool part is… you can make it with ANY fruit that you want! For an additional little dessert treat, you can make healthy ice cream to go along with it!
- 2 pounds blueberries
- 2½ cups blanched almond flour (we use Honeyville – click here for the ingredients we use)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 4 tablespoons butter or palm shortening
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl, combine almond flour and salt, (melted) butter, maple syrup, and vanilla
- Spread a thin layer of your dough…
View original post 54 more words